So you think you've been following the election pretty closely, huh? Well we've compiled a quiz of some little-known candidate quirks and tidbits to test how well you really know them. Take the quiz, scroll down for the answers, and let us know your score in the comments section.
1. When Missouriâ€™s Fourth District Representative Ike Skelton goes to pie auctions, he frequently buys which type of pie?
b.) French Silk
c.) Lemon Meringue
2. How did Kansas Secretary of State candidate Chris Biggs help pay for law school?
a.) Sell encyclopedias
b.) Give banjo lessons
c.) Organize a bake sale
d.) Work at the library
a.) Talk show host Glenn Beck
b.) Performer Sir Elton John
c.) U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill
d.) Congressman Emanuel Cleaver
4. What did a 2006 Rolling Stone article nickname Senator Sam Brownback?
a.) Dorothyâ€™s Senator
b.) Godâ€™s Senator
c.) The Sunflower State Senator
d.) The Senator-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named
5. Who does Kansas U.S. Senate candidate Lisa Johnston say she admires?
a.) Hillary Clinton
b.) Jerry Moran
c.) Oprah Winfrey
d.) Condoleezza Rice
6. Annabeth Surbaugh, who is running for re-election to the Johnson County Commission chair, has worked in all but which of the following positions before entering politics?
a.) Buyer for Macyâ€™s Department Store
b.) Buyer for the Jones Store
c.) Designer for JCPenneyâ€™s
d.) Owner of the Yours and Then Some interior design company
7. How many third party candidates are on the ballot next to Robin Carnahan and Roy Blunt for Missouriâ€™s U.S. Senate seat? Bonus points for naming her/him/them.
8. True or false: Candidate for Missouri Auditor Tom Schweich was appointed by the President as Coordinator for Counternarcotics and Justice Reform in Afghanistan.
9. Kansas Secretary of State candidate Kris Kobach has earned degrees from all but which of these schools?
10. For what did Vicky Hartzler, a candidate for representative of Missouriâ€™s Fourth Congressional District, win blue ribbons at the State Fair when she was young?